People who want to learn micro plastic surgery often can’t get around the link of injection; In the project of hyaluronic acid injection, is there any difference between blunt needle and sharp needle? If you want to inject medical hyaluronic acid, is it better to use a blunt needle or a sharp needle? In this article, cozysculpt introduces the relationship, advantages and disadvantages between blunt needle and sharp needle in hyaluronic acid injection.
In fact, in the micro plastic industry, the debate on the use of sharp needle or blunt needle during injection has not stopped. One side believes that sharp needle is convenient, while the other side believes that blunt needle is better. What is the difference between blunt needle and sharp needle?
In the micro plastic industry, there is only one kind of sharp needle, while the blunt needle is developed on the basis of sharp needle and formed after improvement. Next, let’s introduce the advantages and disadvantages of the two.
1、 Advantages and disadvantages of sharp needle:
advantage:1. It can flexibly switch and fine tune freely in multiple planes and multiple injection points;
2. The sharp needle is thinner. If used properly, the level is accurate, and the tissue damage is less;
3. The original matching of various injection materials is sharp needle. There is no need to replace the needle, which is convenient to operate.
Disadvantages:1. If it is too sharp, there may be a risk of puncturing blood vessels;
2. The length is usually short, and it is sometimes difficult to tile evenly during large-area injection;
3. There are many needle entry points, and each needle entry point has the risk of damaging small blood vessels, which may cause surface bruising;
4. The novice holds the needle unsteadily, which is more likely to damage the peripheral blood vessels, eyes and other sensitive organs.
2、 Advantages and disadvantages of blunt needle:
advantage:1. During operation, the injection level control is relatively simple;
2. It has no edge, no edge and strong elasticity. It runs through loose tissues such as subcutaneous and periosteum. The level is extremely accurate. It is not easy to penetrate into muscles, and will not directly stab blood vessels and nerves, let alone into blood vessels. If applied properly, the amount of bleeding and swelling can be reduced;
3. Compared with sharp needles, it is longer, more than 5cm long, or even more than 10cm long. It is used for fan-shaped and cross filling in large areas such as forehead, with fewer pinholes and easier to tile evenly;
4. The needle can be injected into a more hidden part to reach a far injection position.
Disadvantages:1. Unable to conduct skin and meat injection;
2. There may be blunt laceration of the peripheral nerve tissue, which may also cause blunt laceration of the peripheral nerve tissue;
3. If it is a blunt needle with poor quality, the surrounding of the needle hole is rough, and the blood vessel may be scratched during puncture;
4. The inner diameter is much thicker than the sharp needle, and the injection is more smooth. Under the same operating pressure, the injection volume per unit time is several times that of the sharp needle. If the operation is improper, it is easy to inject too much in a certain part;
5. Most of the outer diameter is thicker than the sharp needle. At the needle entry point, a small amount of anesthetic needs to be injected with a fine sharp needle. The hole should be opened with a thick sharp needle, otherwise the patient will suffer from pain and the operation steps are more complex than the sharp needle.
Generally speaking, both sharp needle and blunt needle have disadvantages and advantages. In essence, they are not too good or bad. The focus is on the ability of users. However, in the medical plastic industry, most medical staff will choose to use them in combination to minimize the risk as much as possible.
The above is some knowledge about blunt needle and sharp needle. If you want to know more about hyaluronic acid injection, you can contact cozysculpt experts for further theoretical teaching and answers about the use of blunt needle and sharp needle.