Micro Cannula 23G
Description of Micro Cannula 23G
- Model: 23G x 1 ½” (38mm) & 23G x 2″ (50mm)
- Use: For viscous & highly concentrated fillers
- The box contains: 20pcs
- Areas: Chin, cheeks, retro-mandibular zone, tear trough and temporal area
- Injection depth: Deep to medium (Periosteum, deep and hypodermis)
CozySculpt 23G 38mm/50mm is a sterile, disposable use medical device designed for volumizing and deep contouring in areas such as the chin, cheeks, tear trough and posterior mandibular zone . The cannula should be injected into the deep to medium dermis.
CozySculpt microcannulas are based on high technology and innovations, which makes them ideal for precise procedures. Needle opening applies slant 28.5°patented Cozy Angle Technology™, which ensures comfortable treatment. The cannulas have centimetic graduation along the tube to create a symmetrical depth of injection and surface treatment to allow a perfect sliding into the skin. In addition, the cannulas have a black hub marking to indicate lacation of side orifice. Want to Know more about Cannula 23G,just contact us as soon as possible!
Why Choose CozySculpt Micro Cannula 23G？
Flexible cannulas for superficial &stiffer cannulas for deep injections.
Smooth injection tube made of high-quality steel ensures safe treatment with painless injection.
CozySculpt blunt tips slide under the skinwithout causing any trauma.lt’s virtually painless.
Customization is available for bothspecific size and outer package.
CozySculpt Microcannula Series Products
- For fillers of medium concentration and viscosity HA fillers: 27G Microcannula
- For medium to thick HA and non HA fillers, median to deep injections: 25G Microcannula
- For viscous & highly concentrated fillers, injections deep into the skin to create volume: 23G Microcannula
- For low concentration and viscosity HA fillers, superficial injections: 22 Microcannula
- Disposable cannulas for re-injection of fat: 21G Microcannula & 18G Microcannula Know More
For CozySculpt, we offer microcannulas in different sizes that are used for thinner or thicker liquids. If you’re unsure about which size or length is best for your aesthetic practice, contact US for customer support. Contact Us